Logicious Manufacturing helps manufacturers especially those that operate within a different mode (process, discrete, repetitive, etc.) environment—design, manufacture, and distribute products in a timely fashion; use appropriate processes that optimize resources; material, machinery, tools etc and satisfy the expectations about quality and delivery.
Following are the major highlights of our Manufacturing Management System
- Integrate manufacturing resources to improve your efficiencies and competitive nature
- Handle different manufacturing modes with an enterprise-wide system where all processes utilize common material, planning, procurement, and financial costing databases
- Enable quick processing through different features through which you can complete the end to end flow
- Utilize all the potential facilities and resources to effectively transition the manufacturing flow on the shop floor
- Advanced shop floor control with use of scanning through traveller, labels and efficiency matrix
- Manage the WIP,semi-finished items without much hassle, also track inventory and costing related to operations as individual or all at once.
- Bird’s eye view through MPS and forecasting to effectively manage and utilize the capacity and projections
- Production Planning based on MPS throughout the flow which will cut down the decision making on the floor
- Manage MTS or MTO or Assemble to Order processes within the system which efficiently manage the inventory levels
Material Resource Planning manages the auto procurement for production. It can also be set with minimum quantity.
With advanced features such as Master Production Schedule, it does Advanced Planning and Scheduling. Resources can be scheduled well in advanced against Order or Against Make to Stock. It comes with a neat Gantt chart which visualises the load on resources and completion of the production.
It comes with Real Time Inventory Valuation. Journal entries against Manufacturing Orders are posted consisting of Material cost, Work Centres cost and Labor cost.